- We run a round robin squash session every Tuesday evening from 5:30 - 6:50 pm where you'll get to meet and play different players at varying levels.
- Please note that this evening is NOT intended for absolute beginners, so at the very least, you must be able to:
- hit a ball around the court,
- understand the basic rules of squash,
- have your own racket and kit, including proper squash trainers.
- We normally book three courts (sometimes four), of two consecutive sessions per court
- Games are played to English rules
- Players stay on court for 2 consecutive games at a time
- The cost usually works out at around £5 per person (depending on numbers)
- Balls are provided
- All squash players are welcome (but again please note: no beginners). Simply come down on the evening and join in
NOTE: If you are a complete beginner, we recommend you book some court time and get some practice in before considering the round robin. We can also offer you squash coaching. And you are also welcome to come down to the round robin to watch the matches and maybe have a knock about with one of the regulars at the end of the session if there are any free courts.
If you need more details please contact Nigel Pearce